information is protected, collected and used, which may be updated by
PaddleSwap from time to time.
1. Protecting your privacy
- We don't share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We don't employ tracking devices for marketing purposes ("cookies", "web beacons," single-pixel gifs).
- We don't send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- We utilize email anonymization & relay, to reduce 3rd party harvesting & spam.
- Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
- All passwords are stored in the database in encrypted format.
- Forums use basic webserver authentication. Close your browser to log out.
- PaddleSwap, or people who post on PaddleSwap, may provide links to third
party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not
responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those
third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies
of each and every website visited.
2. Data we collect
- We collect your email address for purposes such as sending
self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts,
providing subscription email services, etc.
- PaddleSwap does not store credit card information. Credit card
transactions are carried out by a 3rd party financial gateway, such as PayPal.
- We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or
comments, post it in a listing, or if you contact us directly.
Please do not post any personal information on
PaddleSwap's listings or comments that you expect to keep private.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served,
including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to
diagnose problems with our server, to administer the PaddleSwap site, and to
otherwise provide our service to you.
3. Data we store
- All classified and comment postings are stored in our database, even after
"deletion," and may be archived elsewhere.
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure
operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot
guarantee complete security.
4. Archiving and display of PaddleSwap postings by search engines and other sites
Search engines and other sites not affiliated with PaddleSwap - including archive.org,
google.com, and groups.yahoo.com - archive or otherwise make available PaddleSwap postings.
5. Circumstances in which PaddleSwap may release information
- PaddleSwap may disclose information about its users if required to do so
by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably
necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
- PaddleSwap may also disclose information about its users to law
enforcement officers or others, in the good faith belief that such
disclosure is reasonably necessary to: enforce our
Terms of Service;
respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of
third-parties; or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of PaddleSwap,
its users or the general public.
6. International Users
By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and
agree that due to the international dimension of PaddleSwap we may use the
data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified
in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the
transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In
addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located
in the United States. By providing us with your data, you consent to the
transfer of such data.
We welcome your feedback on this document via this
PaddleSwap email address.